- "What's with her? The more she fights, the stronger she gets. I can't keep up with her! Am I to be a sacrifice for that God of Destruction?"
- —Vual thinking when Shana begins to dominate their fight.
Vual takes the form of dromedary camel that stands upright. As such, he is very tall and has a thin body. He has light brown fur, and brown hair growing on the front and back of his neck. He has yellow eyes. Vual wears loose clothing in the form of a blue jacket that covers his entire body.
Vual usually compacts his body during normal activity, but during battle, he spreads out to about twice his usual size.
Vual is confident in his own abilities, not being afraid when he finds out that Shana is a Flame Haze. He is, however, smart enough to know when he is fighting a losing battle.
Biding Time ArcEdit
Vual is in the bar at Seireiden, drinking at the counter with Purson.
Seireiden Battle ArcEdit
After Shana regains her powers, she arrives at the Seireiden entrance hall, with Vual entering soon after. He asks why her maid Rinne aren't with her and notes that she has broken the Tartaros bracelet. He tells Shana his mission of finding the intruders and asks who she is. She tells him and he claims that he can go rough because she is a Flame Haze. He activates a Fūzetsu because he doesn't want to damage the room in the coming fight. Vual summons his soldiers, which surround Shana before attacking. Shana is able to easily destroy the soldiers quite easily, something Vual expected. He states that he will get serious and disappears, summoning more soldiers. Vual begins to make clones of himself, but finds that Shana is destroying them faster than he can create them. As the clones begin to back away, Shana uses her new Unrestricted Spells, Shinku and Hien to destroy most of the clones, Shinpan to locate the real Vual, and Danzai to incinerate him.
Shakugan no Shana-tanEdit
In the fifteenth episode, Vual is one of the Bal Masqué members in a montage during a Naze Nani Shana-tan class when Bel Peol explains that their character designs were tweaked for the third season of the anime because they were "too cute".
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Bit (ビト Bito ): Vual uses his Unrestricted Spell Bit during battle. It allows him to create and manipulate a swarm of bees into what he desires. He houses the bees in clay soldiers, allowing him to control them as if they were alive. With Bit, Vual can also create clones of himself.
- (To Shana when she looks at the snake statue on the ceiling): "Does it suit your tastes, Princess?"
- (To Shana when she introduces herself): "So you are a Flame Haze? Then you shall be fine if I get a little rough, right?"
- (Vual thinking when Shana begins to dominate their fight): "What's with her? The more she fights, the stronger she gets. I can't keep up with her! Am I to be a sacrifice for that God of Destruction?"
- (Vual thinking that he will lose to Shana): "She'll get me. The God of Destruction's contractor is going to get me."
- Vual is a mighty Great Duke of Hell in Demonology. He is depicted as a dromedary that after a while changes shape into a man, and speaks the Egyptian language.
- ↑ RGB code sourced from color of cypress bark (檜皮色) on colordic - 檜皮色 is an alternate transcription for 桧皮色
|Leaders||Snake of the Festival • Yūji Sakai|
|The Trinity||Hecate • Sydonay • Bel Peol|
|Waches||Fecor • Purson • Vual|
|Wanderers||Orgon • Bifrons • Ribesal • Orobas • Mammon • Barma • Paimon|
|Jaegers||Vine • Zarovee • Pirsoyn • Leraje • Haborym • Ose|
|Herolds||Decarabia • Stolas|
|Army Commanders||Fecor • Decarabia • Haborym • Ribesal • Purson • Mammon • Orobas|
|Other Operatives||Phaleg • Bathin • Egyn • Gaap • Bufal|
|Allies||Dantalion • Domino • Sabrac • Rofocale • Lamies|
|Conflicts||Ancient War • Great War • Révolution War • Second Great War|
|Related Articles||Divine Gate • Fumina Konoe • Grand Order • Seireiden • The Silver • Statue of Pride • Xanadu|