Shakugan no Shana, released in English as Shakugan no Shana: The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes, is the first volume of the Shakugan no Shana light novel series.
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- Prologue (プロローグ Purorōgu )
- Chapter 1: Deviant World (外れた世界 Hazureta Sekai )
- Chapter 2: The Sunset, the Rainy Day, and the Morning (夕日、雨の夜、そして朝 Yūhi, Ame no Yoru, Soshite Asa )
- Chapter 3: Shana (シャナ Shana )
- Chapter 4: Yūji (悠二 Yūji )
- Chapter 5: Flame Haze (フレイムヘイズ Fureimuheizu )
- Epilogue (エピログ Epirogu )
Publisher's Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Japanese[edit | edit source]
Viz Media[edit | edit source]
The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes
Invaders from the Crimson Realm have come to Earth looking for something called the Power of Existence. Whoever possesses this profound power will control the very quintessence of reality. To the rescue comes an enigmatic young girl with fire blazing in her eyes. She may be cute and petite, but she's endowed with enough preternatural strength to save the entire universe. Plus, she's got a really big sword!
Direct from Japan - the best-selling novel series finally comes to the U.S. Find out what millions of readers already know. There's nothing hotter than Shakugan no Shana: The Girl With Fire in Her Eyes!
Summary[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Changes in the Viz Media release[edit | edit source]
- One of the colored illustrations at the start of the novel, which depicts Yūji finding Shana sleeping next to him in her underwear, is heavily censored.
- The last illustration of Chapter 2: The Sunset, the Rainy Day, and the Morning, which depicts Yūji's view of Shana changing clothes, is removed.
- Likewise for the first illustration of Chapter 4: Yūji, which depicts Shana sleeping.
- Also in Chapter 2, Kimiko Nakamura is given the first name "Erika", whereas she was only referred to as "Nakamura" in the Japanese version.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Shakugan no Shana no Subete page 61
- Page 292
[edit | edit source]
|Light Novel Volumes|
|Main Story||I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII|
|Side Stories||0 • S • M • SII • SIII|